- 4000LBS. CAPACITY: Up to 4000lbs capacity, it moves heavy loads with ease and stability. Made with ultra-strong Q235B Steel. Clamp-on Pallet Fork length: 43'', Total Length: 60'', Fork Height: 2”, Fork Width: 4”
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: This essential tractor accessory attaches over the cutting edge of tractor buckets or backhoes, secured with industrial-strength quick-latching clamps. Use across various tractors, like Kubota, John Deere, or Ford.
- STABILIZER BAR: Included stabilizer bar prevents forks from scattering for better performance and safety. Quick-latch clamp system helps you work faster without sacrificing safety for construction, demolition, agriculture, groundskeeping, sports turf, etc.
- SAFE & SECURE CHAIN HOLES: Crucial for both safety and efficiency, use the chain holes to stabilize your heaviest skid steer bucket fork loads. Easily lift & move materials like hay bales, demo debris, lumber, equipment, anything you can fit on a pallet!
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-strong ASTM A36 equivalent steel (the same material used in the construction of bridges) makes it one of the strongest clamps on pallet forks for buckets loaders in the tractor accessories industry.
Material: Q235B Steel
Pallet forks length: 43in
Total length: 60in
Fork Width: 4 inches
Fork Height: 2 inches
Package length: 61in
Net weight: 86lbs
2x Pallet forks
1x Adjustable stabilizer bar