This heavy-duty 450VS+ numerically-controlled paper cutting machine is suited to cut all kinds of paper. It first presses paper and then cuts automatically, making the cutting procedure run more smoothly and efficiently.
- Pre-assembled cutter. Easy to operate
- Double guide rods ensure to push and press paper precisely and smoothly
- 7" sharp and durable steel blade. Easy to replace (tools included)
- Has a long-lasting cutting pad
1. Power on
- Plugin the cutting machine. Turn on the protective switch. Back out the red emergency stop button. When the machine is energized, the digital displayer will be on.
2. Press paper
- Lift up the cover and put in the paper or book
- Use the fast forward and reverse buttons to adjust the paper press rod
- Use the numbers buttons to preset the cutting size. Then press the OK/start button.
3. Cut paper
- When cutting size has been set, put down the cover.
- Press the reset button and the power light will be on.
- Press the two cut buttons simultaneously with both your hands. Make sure the paper is tightly pressed. If you want to lift up the press rod, press the cut button on your left hand and the reset button with your right hand at the same time. Then the rod will reverse. If you want to continue the cutting, press the two cut buttons again until it is finished.
Note: Please read the instruction carefully before operating the machine.
1 ?? Paper Cutting Machine
1 ?? Machine Chassis
2 ?? Screw Rod
1 ?? Screwdriver
1 ?? Cutter File
4 ?? Rubbers under Chassis
1 ?? Operation Instruction
5 ?? Internal Hexagonal Wrench
1 ?? Fuse
Max. Cutting Size: 17.7 inches / 450mm
Min. Cutting Size: 2 inches / 50mm
Cutting Thickness: 1.57 inches / 40mm
Cutting Precision: ?? 0.2inch / 0.5mm
Paper Pressing Mode: Automatic
Paper Pushing Mode: Automatic
Power Supply: 110V
Machine Size: 40.15 x 30.71 x 26.38 inches / 1020 x 780 x 670mm (H x D x W)
Net Weight: 253.53lbs / 115kg