- 4000LBS. CAPACITY: Up to 4000lbs capacity, it moves heavy loads with ease and stability. Made with ultra-strong Q235B Steel. Clamp-on Pallet Fork length: 43'', Total Length: 60'', Fork Width: 4”
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: This essential tractor accessory attaches over the cutting edge of tractor buckets or backhoes, secured with industrial-strength clamps. Use across various tractors, like Kubota, John Deere, or Ford.
- SAFE & SECURE CHAIN HOLES: Crucial for both safety and efficiency, use the chain holes to stabilize your heaviest skid steer bucket fork loads. Easily lift & move materials like hay bales, demo debris, lumber, equipment, anything you can fit on a pallet!
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Ultra-strong ASTM A36 equivalent steel (the same material used in the construction of bridges) makes it one of the strongest clamps on pallet forks for buckets loaders in the tractor accessories industry.
- CLAMP-ON & WORK FASTER: Get the job done early with our quick-latch clamp system for faster install & removal. Work faster and never sacrifice safety for industries like construction, demolition, agriculture, groundskeeping, sports turf, etc.
Material: Q235B Steel
Pallet forks length: 43 inches
Total length: 60 inches
Fork Width: 4 inches
Package length: 61inches
Net weight: 73lbs
2x Pallet forks